Monday, September 14, 2015

My First Dream

    I've always been obsessed with the idea of dreaming and thought that I should share the first dream that remember having. My first dream I remember was also the first nightmare I remember having! This was from when I was about three years old:

     It was a very sunny day and I was inside our house, which was a baby doll store as well as a home. Inside the house there were rows and rows of shelves filled with baby dolls in diapers, their face tilted slightly to the side. There was no boxing around the dolls, just the dolls themselves. My mom asked my to take our golden retriever Abby on a walk up and down the street. I grabbed her leash and began to open the door when I noticed an odd painting. It was of a man in a suit with a comb over, and it seemed to stare at me no matter which way I moved. I quickly went outside the house with Abby.
    When I began to walk up our street, a golfball hit my head from over a fence. I was hit by the golfball from my dad, who was playing golf on a putting green next to our house.
    "Sorry!" he shouted
     "It's okay!"
     "Could you maybe... throw the ball back? It's the last one I have." he said in a somewhat shy manner.
     I threw it back at him and continued walking up the street. What an odd day it was becoming! I've never seen that painting before, or the putting green next to our house.
    I eventually made it back to the house and stepped into the door. I took off her leash and she trotted away. I looked at the painting again but this time, it was smiling at me. It freaked me out so I continued walking. I was shocked at what I saw. My mom hiding underneath a table next to my brother, and my sister running across the room.
    My sister very quietly whispered to me as she was shaking, "Don't speak."
    "Why?" I said in a normal voice, not caring about whispering at all.
    As I said that, she ran underneath another table and tried to hide her body. When I looked up, eve
ry single baby on all the shelves looked at me and at the same time every pair of eyes turned blood red. They started moving, screaming an earsplitting screech and they were crawling towards me. I turned around and grabbed Abby by her collar and I began to run towards the door but I stopped and looked at the painting again. Still smiling, the painting said in a deep, menacing voice, "The next time you come into the house, you all die.
     I ran outside into the pouring rain with Abby and never came back in.
             -Grace :)

1 comment:

  1. This post was very interesting i found it quit gory but really cool. I enjoyed reading about your nightmare. :)

    ReplyDelete