Friday, November 6, 2015

Kawaii!

  One thing that I find absolutely adorable is Kawaii things (cute Japanese items). I recently have just started collecting Kawaii things, and it has become out of control! I'm currently subscribed to a subscription box called Kawaii Box which sends you 10-12 Kawaii items every month. I love it! My new favorite shop is Tokyo Lifestyle which is exactly what the title says. Here are some of my favorite Kawaii items!

 I don't quite recall what this character is called, but I find it adorable! This stuffed animal was found at Tokyo Lifestyle.
This character is called Rillakuma. I bought the outfit and the bear separately from Tokyo Lifestyle.
These aren't characters but just stuffed animals. These came in my Kawaii Box and they have chains on the back so you can attach them to things. You can buy these at Blippo.com.

These are called squishies and I have about 80 of them, but I'm only showing 4 for now! They are extremely squishy, like a stress ball. You can buy these any Japanese place or website.
This is from the brand line Alpacasso. They are a whole line based on Alpacas. They have slippers, plushies, pens, everything! I got this from Tokyo Lifestyle.



  This is barely anything I have, but I don't want to show everything at once.  I'll be doing more Kawaii blogs in the future. Until next time!

1 comment: