Hello! Sooo as you guys know that i'm subscribed to Kawaii Box (a monthly Japanese subscribtion box) and the September box just came. This time it gave me 11 Kawaii items. This box wasent my favorite, but it was still pretty cool. This is all of the stuff that it came with:
1.Pencil Pouch (my favorite thing I got)
 |
The one that I got was white with rainbow polka dots
|
2. Neko Emoji pouch-
 |
| This is really cute! |
3. Finger Family pouch-
 |
| I got the yellow one. I think they're quite cute :) |
4. Poop Lollipop-
 |
This was actually really good! It tastes like cola!!
|
5. Envelope set-
 |
Im not quite sure what to do with them :/ I got the striped one.
|
6. Lollipop Pen-
 |
| Yes you can eat it! I haven't though since I don't want to ruin the pen. |
7. Sushi DIY gummies-
 |
| These tasted REALLY good. Each gummy was a different flavor. |
8. Animal stickers-
 |
I love stickers!!!! These ones are really cute.
|
9. Jewelry stickers-
 |
| I don't like these very much since I don't know what to do with them. |
10. Stamp set-
 |
| I think these are really cute!!! I got the yellow one |
11. Nail heat stickers-
I can't get a picture of these.. sorry! They are really boring, I don't quite like them that much...
That's all for this box! Overall it was alright, but there were some things in there that were really nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment