This week I really wanted to make a list of my favorite songs that you could do a contemporary piece to. All of this songs a LOVE so much and love dancing to them. Even if you don't dance, you could still jam out to these songs. Heres the list!:
(In no particular order)
1. Slip- Elliot Moss
2. Trndsttr- Lucian Remix
3. Brother- Matt Corby (my current solo song. Im in love.)
4. Resolution- Matt Corby
5. Slacks- St. South
6. Little Game- Benny
7. Weight in Gold- Louis Futon Remix
8. Here- Alessia Cara
9. Alive- Sia
10. Youth- Daughter
11. Run- Daughter
At the moment, thats the list I have. There are probably some more that I really like but these were the ones that popped into my head first. I know song of these sound like they wouldn't be very good songs to do a contemporary piece to, but to me I think they would be great. Thats all for this week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment