Friday, October 16, 2015

Unintentionally Choreographing To Every Song I Listen To

  The one thing I love doing more than anything else in the world is dancing. From Hip-Hop to Ballet, I love every single second of what I do. The styles I focus on are Ballet, Contemporary, Tap, Jazz, Bollywood, and Hip-Hop, although Contemporary is definitely my favorite style of dancing. Every song that I listen to, I immediately start moving my body, whether it's in my head, or actually moving.
 A little bit about my dance life this year:
  1. I dance about 18-20 hours a week
2.   I'm on a competition team
  3. The dances I'm competing with this year are two Contemporary group dances, My Contemporary solo, Two Jazz group dances, a Hip-Hop group dance, and a Tap group dance.
4.   I aspire to be professionally dancing when I get older
  This is just my intro do my dance side of the blog. Soon I hope to be posting videos/pictures
, and writing about competitions once those start later in the year!
                                                             -Grace :)


This is a picture from my Jazz dance at my recital last year!

2 comments:

  1. Maisy even though I don't take dance, very nice blog. I gave you a four and you deserved it. No errors and I also love your background. The dots are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maisy! You have tell me tomorrow which one is you. Can't find the glasses.....

    ReplyDelete