We started the drive to LAX airport, going to the Tom Bradley (I think thats how it's spelled?) terminal. Our flight was leaving at midnight and we got there at about nine so we had lots of time. We went in and did all of our check in stuff, and went through security. We wandered around for a little bit looking at the shops, then we went up to the VIP lounge (did I forget to mention we were First Class?). It was my first time in a first class lounge, and I was awed. It was huge! It was also very modern/classy and the best part, there was a food buffet! We sat down at a booth and me, always being starving, went to the buffet to get some food. I ended up getting some noodles with chicken and broth, but it wasn't like chicken noodle soup from the store. It was a Chinese meal, so Chinese noodles (the are usually fatter), homemade chicken, and a Chinese broth. It was reallly good. I also got an Oreo chocolate drink thing after (also really good!) We hung out there for an hour, then we went down to our gate. We didn't have to wait very long, and we went straight to our seats. The flight attendants took us to our seats and get this, they gave us drinks (served in champagne glasses to make us feel classy) gave us chocolate, and gave us hot towels! My seat was also really cool. I was in my own little cubicle with leg room for days, my own pop out tv, usb plugs, free head phones, free Figi water, and a little counter for me to put my stuff. My favorite part was that the chairs turned completely flat into beds, which was pretty awesome. The flight attendants gave us menus to look through, and before we took off, they took our orders (I got fish). We took off, and I watched some tv for a while. The eventually came out with our food so I ate, and then slept. They gave us free duvets (cheap ones but still comfy) and a pillow. It was great being able to sleep on an airplane for nine hours. I woke up and we still had about four hours left of the flight. I ate breakfast, watched a movie (Minions, and in my opinion, it was terrible) played some FarmVille, and we were there. It was an amazing flight experience and I just wanted to share it. (sorry if you found it boring!) Also, sorry for the weird white highlighter stuff, I have no idea how to fix it.
![]() |
| This is what the seats looked like |

No comments:
Post a Comment