Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Caboodle Tour

I said in my Christmas post that I would do a tour of my caboodle, that time has come! If you really don't care about this kind of stuff, I'm sorry! Lets dig into it!


This is the outside of the caboodle, it's a pretty simple design, but I like it.

When you open it up, this is the main overview.



On the left side, the top has all of my eyeshadow (a smokey eye is required)  The bigger pallet is the Naked 2 Basics and the smaller one is just some smokey eye pallet I found at the pharmacy.


The middle left side has the blush. A mac blush and a pharmacy blush.


The bottom left has a lip balm, some eyelash glue, and hand sanitizer.


The top right side has a red lipstick(which smells amazing) a red lipliner, and a blush brush.

The middle right has some bronzer, and eyebrow makeup.

The bottom right has eyeshadow primer, and mascara





The very bottom has everything that didn't fit in the other slots- foundation, face powder, glitter spray (for my hair!) fashion glue, fashion tape, eyelashes, Q-tips, concealer, eyeshadow brushes, and makeup wipes.

 That's everything that's in my caboodle, sorry if you found it boring! See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment