I got another Kawaii Box! I really loved this one, all of the items included in this Kawaii Box were super cute! Heres everything that came in last months box.(All Kawaii Boxs come in the next month. So the December box will come in January. Happy New Years and Christmas!)
 |
| A charm keychain! I think this is really cute and I put it on the side of my dream duffel. |
 |
| Some fruit hairpins. Honestly I'll never wear these so I don't know what to do with them. |
 |
| A strawberry designed pouch. I use this to but my competition tights in so they don't get dirty. |
 |
| A bread bun squishy. Basically it's just a squishy. Adding it to my collection! |
 |
| 3 Peas in a Pod plushie! You can also take out the peas and use the pouch. |
 |
| A boot shaped pen. This is probably my favorite thing I got simply because of how cute it is. |
 |
| A 2016 desktop calendar! It's set up on my desk right now, and I love it! |
 |
| Pocky sticks! A bread stick with a strawberry coating. No complaints there! |
 |
Some really cute mini highlighters. They work really well and I use them for school.
That was about everything I got in my Kawaii Box! I was very pleased with this one. I also recently subscribed to another box called Japan Candy Box. Once those start coming I'll make posts on those. Thanks for reading! :)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment