1. Dream Duffel garment bags- It's weird that these are one of my favorites, right? These are garment bags that are really high quality, and they have many pockets to hold different costume pieces. I got eight of them (one for each competition dance i'm in) and it keeps everything nice and organized. Im actually in about 15 recital dances, but thats not until June so I only got enough garment bags for the competition season (WHICH IS STARTING JANUARY YAYAYAYA). These bags go on my dream duffer which is like a huge suitcase that has built in hangers that you can hang your costumes off of. Ill probably show you guys that later in the year.
2. My new Caboodle!- A caboodle is a big container that holds all of your makeup, and I don't wear makeup to school, but I have A LOT for competition. So I hold all of my makeup in the caboodle. (I'll do a caboodle tour later in the year.) The one that I got is a lot bigger than the one I have previously so I can hold a lot more makeup in it. It's clear with polka dots!
| It looks like this, except with polka dots on it. |
3. Competition makeup- I love getting my competition makeup because it's really fun to organize (I love organizing). I got a bunch of makeup I need for competition,which i'll show in another blog. My favorite is the red Mac lipstick because it smells SO GOOD. I love it so much!
4. A new phone!- I got a new phone! This is because the one that I had stopped working and I really need a new one. I got the Iphone 6s in rose gold and I love the phone a lot.
5. A Hover board- I got a hover board as a family gift. I don't consider myself as one of "those" people who wander around the streets and school with it, but I do love using it on night time walks and around the house. The one i got is in a maroon/purple color.
Those were my top five Christmas gifts! I hope you guys all had a great Christmas/ Hanukkah and i'll see you next week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment