Friday, February 26, 2016

Favorite and Least Favorite "Tricks "

 So today is Friday (thank God)! I really wanted to share my favorite and least favorite dance most/least favorite moves/tricks.
 Favorites:
1. Second Jumps: I LOVE these jumps. I really like the feeling I get when I get it right, and I'm much more of jumper than a turner.
2.Tilt Jumps- They're like second jumps, but tilted. I also think that these are really fun.

3.Switch Leaps- I used to hate these, but now it's one of my favorite moves. It's a leap that switches midair, like this:
Traditionally it dosent switch into that, just a side jete, but I couldn't find a gif of a regular one.
Least Favorites:
1. Fouttes (is that how you spell it?)-I DESPISE these turns. I'm never able to get the hang of them, and I can never keep my center.
2.Tilting- I'm not as flexible as I would like, and it shows in my tilts. I can never get the hip placement right!
3. Developing into a hold- I don't know what do call it, but it's when you develop your leg very high, and hold it without using your hands. I'm working on it a lot, but as of now I don't like them.
These were all of my favorite and least favorite dance moves/tricks. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment