Hello! Last week I had the first dance competition of the season! It was extremely fun, and my next one is this Saturday! Today I wanted to list things to remember at a competition and what to bring:
1. COSTUMES- of course, you always need to bring your costumes. Even if I don't have a certain dance one day, I always bring all my costumes incase something happens and I need to use a piece from a different costume( it has happened to me! )
2. MAKEUP- although I do my makeup at home, I always bring my supplies incase I need a touch up.
3. A CUDDLY BLANKET- when you have a break, it's always fun to wrap up in a blanket:)
4. FOOD AND DRINKS- chances are the food and drinks at competition are overpriced. Although most competitions don't allow food in dressing rooms, it's pretty easy to sneak some in.
5.HEAD PHONES AND PHONE- Chances are at one point you'll need to text your parents during the day, and bring headphones to listen to your dances.
6. LASTLY- A NICE ATTITUDE- Those who are rude to other studios make the competition experience terrible, and being nice to the other companies is common manners! Clap for them and be polite.
These are the most important to me, hope this helps! Until next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment