Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tamagotchis

   For my birthday I just recently got the brand new tamagotchi, called Tamagotchi P's. A tamagotchi is a small handheld virtual pet that you take care of and I LOVE them. The new one is one of the first Tamagotchis to be made in color, and it's my favorite tamagotchi that I've ever had. I take it with me everywhere and take care of it whenever I'm not busy. The new tamagotchi allows you to paint your pet(which you couldn't in the last one since it essential made in color). You can also have kids, get married, and all that family stuff. Along with this, you can play games with your pet, buy it clothing, and MUCH more. I just thought I would do a little review on it :)
(They are quite expensive since they're from far away, and it takes a while for them to deliver. I recommend buying them off of amazon since it's very trustworthy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment