Sunday, April 24, 2016

Different Dancers

    Hey! I was thinking about a certain Youtuber (SuperWoman) and how she always makes different types of people videos. I thought, what if I made of for dancers? And here I am. These are just some stereotypes that I've come across throughout the years.
   Disrespectful Student- This student doesn't care about dancing, they're just there because their parents won't let them quit or their best friend is in the class. I once knew a girl who took her phone and started texting behind a pillar while my teacher was teaching. It really upset me.
  The Quiet One- This dancer is silent during class and focused, but once they leave the studio, they yap and talk so much that it annoys you.
  That Girl- This girl is one of my least favorites. This person is defiantly not the best in the class, but they like to think that they are. They talk back to the teacher asking for special parts, when they really don't deserve them.  
  Modest Girl- This dancer is generally really good but doesn't think that they are. There are the Modest girls who say that they suck just to get compliments, or the modest girls who really just don't think that they're good at dancing.
   Theres not a name for this girl, although they're my favorite type of dancers. They're not the best, but they know that. They know what they have to work on, and they try really hard in all their classes.
    These are just a few stereotypes that i've come across throughout my years of dancing. Thanks for
reading:)


No comments:

Post a Comment