Just a funny story from a few years ago!
A few years ago, I used to take aerial dance class (aka dancing on silks). It was my first year and I put myself straight into a level 2 class, even though I didnt even know how to climb the rope! It was the end of the year and we were getting ready for our annual recital. I knew the dance pretty well, and I was excited to go on stage and perform.
It was the day of recital and we went on stage. During the dance a was getting ready to do a move and my foot wouldn't get out of the silk. I honestly felt like I was stuck there for five minutes. I finally got out, and finished the dance late. At the time I was super embarrassed, but now its just a little laugh.
I guess you could say that the reason I wrote this was to show that after a few years, people forget things. Unless its really major, people a lot of the time forget things. So if you think something is really embarrassing, it won't be in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment