To some people, recitals are the best part of the year. To other people, they really suck. And frankly, I'm starting to dislike them ALOT. I used to love recitals but now I'm tired of them. When you've been doing them for a certain amount of years, it becomes exhausting. And this stage of my life I would much rather be learning combos then one dance for 6 months.
When I was younger, I would only be in one show, performing one dance. Now I'm in all shows, performing in 14 dances. When that's all you've been doing for 6 months instead of learning different dances each week, you kind of go crazy! (Well, I do at least) That's one of the reasons I love conventions. You learn six different combos a day!
I'm sorry for the small rant, but I wanted to get this off my chest. Thanks for reading!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment